Monday, March 22, 2010

Various Items

I just got done cleaning out Haleigh's clothing and closet and some of our toys, so here are some things I'm trying to get rid of.



One of those "shoe under" things that holds shoes or whatever to put under the bed.


An Ariel doll to do her hair. I don't know where all the clips and stuff are that came with her but I'm sure you (or your little one) could use whatever small clips and combs they could find.




A WALL-E magnetic book



A pink lamp.



A Little Mermaid Mega Blox playset. Not very many blocks, but some of the characters and it works with other Mega Blox.



An assortment of baby hairbands and little sunglasses.




A little baby Cabbage Patch doll.


We got this a while ago on Neighborhood Swap and my kids just don't play with it as much anymore, so I thought I would see if someone else could use it. It has blocks with it and it takes batteries and plays music and some of the sounds of the objects in the blocks.



A Barbie van. If the top lid isn't on it then the side won't stay up. Haleigh has loved playing with it. We got it off of Freecycle and it just takes up too much room in her closet and she really doesn't play with it much anymore.
Give me a call if you want any of this.
Thanks!
Heidi Clark
503-2276

5 comments:

Unknown said...

I would love the barbie van and the block tower!

Heidi said...

I'll bring them over today, Sheri.

Katie said...

I will take the lamp.

Heidi said...

Sorry, the lamp is gone already. :(

Chris and Sarah Wren Family said...

Do you still have the tables? I will take them off your hands :)