Thursday, March 25, 2010

More Stuff

These are size 9 shoes and I think one of the pairs is size 9 1/2


Various shells. There are a lot more but I only put out a few for you to get an idea of what I have.


Baby Cinderella doll. Her right arm comes out and won't stay but I'm sure she could be fixed.


Framed artwork



Barbie pool. I'm missing the slide. If I find it you can have that too. The pool part blows up and you can actually fill it with water.



More framed art-work. Ann Geddes (sp) I think.


Baby bouncer/chair. It plays music and vibrates. It also has a zip up insect net. Really soft and in good condition.


A slushy maker. We tried to use it last summer and had lost the instructions and couldn't get it to work the way we remember. You have to use rock salt with it I think; kind of like an ice cream maker.


Diaper champ. You can use kitchen size trash bags inside. We loved it and liked that we could use regular bags with it and not have to spend extra on a Diaper Genie and it's bags.


Sorry, these pictures were taken in the basement. These are two glass topped / rod iron-ish tables. One is an end table and one is a coffee table.


Another rod-iron-ish vanity with mirror. I think I still have the bench if you are interested.



A plug-in baby wipes warmer. Trevor hasn't needed it. Haleigh was spoiled because she was a baby in Florida and when we moved here the wipes would freeze her out and she would cry!


Blow up ball pit. It has football uprights. I think there may be a hole in the uprights because they don't stay up for very long.



Two candelabras. One small and one large.


A high chair. It's very sturdy and the cover comes off so you can wash it. The owner's before us had some food that wouldn't come off on the legs. I can still try to scrape it off, but it has worked fine for us even if it was a bit dirty on the legs.

8 comments:

ariannet said...

I could use the bouncer.

Heidi said...

arianne.....just let me know when you want to come get it. Give me a call 503-2276

Katie said...

I so want that smoothie maker. I will somehow find a way to make it work!

Heidi said...

It's yours Katie! I'll bring it over sometime.

Chris and Sarah Wren Family said...

i will take the tables :)

Heidi said...

Sarah, give me a call sometime and you can come get them. I'll get them ready for you (they need some major dusting!)

Carpenter Column said...

I may want the high chair - there is such limited space in the kitchen though! :) I will call ya!

Spencer, Emily, Ashlee said...

do you still have the Pictures?
If so I would like them..
Spencer Poulson