Monday, March 15, 2010

Bike, Snowpants, and Shelving

I have a few things that need a new home. These snowpants are in good shape. I used them for about a season and a half of snowboarding, then I got some new ones. They are black, Columbia brand, women's size Small.
My husband took these shelves out of our pantry when he built some new ones. There are three wire shelves that are about 6 1/2 feet long each. We have some hardware to hang them, but you may need to buy a little more to hang them all. There is also a support bar for the middle if you hang them all together.



This is an old GT BMX bike. It has a lot of wear and tear and needs some work, but would probably be great for someone who would enjoy fixing it up or just needs some parts.


2 comments:

Kawa Rangers said...

Arianne, we'd love the shelves.
Amy.

ariannet said...

They are all yours Amy! Call me when you want to pick them up.