Friday, December 4, 2009

A Variety of Things

I just finished cleaning up Trevor's closet.

I have 3 pairs of size 5 shoes (infant/toddler size) two are Croc style shoes (one pair is green and blue and the other pair is brown and orange). The third pair of shoes is a pair of really sturdy and cute Wall-E sneakers.
I have 1 pair of size 6 shoes that are the same Wall-E sneakers as the size 5. Both pairs look about brand new because he hardly got a chance to wear them because he grew so fast and wasn't really walking outside yet.

I also have five size 1 diapers and three princess pull-ups.

I have some various baby toys. I didn't want to take photos of everything (plus i'm out of batteries at the moment) so if you would like you can come take a look at them.

2 comments:

ariannet said...

Can I come look at the shoes and maybe some toys? Kyson is just moving up to size 4 so the croc's might fit him this summer.

Heidi said...

Sure. You can come by tomorrow and look at them if you like. I'm going to be going through Haleigh's closet tomorrow so it should all be out. Give me a call when you want to come up.
801-503-2276