Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Television




We have a 52" (I think that's how big it is) projection television that needs a new lamp plus it needs to be fixed. The screen is showing all black with a few green lines and dots throughout (it looks like a nightime sky with green stars). Even if you need parts from it that is fine. I just need to get rid of it because it's been sitting in our entryway for WAY too long! I hope someone can use it or even fix it. It's all yours. Call me if you're interested. 503-2276

3 comments:

Mandy said...

My brother in law is an engineer and totally digs projects like these. I will check to see if he wants it...as long as no one else does.

PS, love your picture taking reflection!!

Heidi said...

Thanks! I would love to just get rid of it. I haven't heard from anyone else, so if he wants it, it is his!

Mandy said...

OK, so I forgot he has a baby on the way in 5 days....his wife thought it would be a bad idea for him to have a baby of his own at this time, sorry!!!