Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Discovery Days Preschool

If any of you are interested or know someone who might me interested I am beginning my home based preschool in the fall!!!!!

It will be Tuesday's and Thursday's from 9:15 to 11:30. I am only having 6 kids in a class. I want it to be small so I can give individual attention to the kids.

I will add a second class if there is a good response from parents this one will be from 12:15-2:30 on Tuesday's and Thursday's as well.

The coolest part is the first 6 to sign up are only $35/month and the next 6 to sign up are only $40/month!!! There is a one time $50 supply/registration fee.

I graduated from BYU in 2002 and I have taught preschool for 10 years at Intermountain Health Care's American Fork Hospital.

Thanks for any help you can give me!!

Mandy Bradshaw

4 comments:

Heidi said...

What ages do you teach? Haleigh is going to be 4 in May. I might be interested.

Mandy said...

I will take those children who are 3 and up. I am hoping to have a class of More 4 year olds in the morning. I would love to have her! I have packet of info if you would like it.

Heidi said...

Yeah. I would love a packet of information from you. You can drop it off in my mailbox or at the door sometime or I can come get it from you.

Niki said...

I would love to get a packet as well. Hannah would LOVE to have you as a teacher!